- name and job title
- contact information including e-mail address
- occupation and company details
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- other information relevant to the purchase of products and/or services
Invennt Ltd may use this information for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping and administration
- to improve its products and services
- send information to you which it thinks may be of interest to you
- provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications
- provide aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help Invennt Ltd develop their Website and services. (Invennt Ltd may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual).
- use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- for the purpose of compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- to process payment for the purchase of products and/or services.
If you have supplied contact details Invennt Ltd may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.